What is the material of the Super Air Nozzle?
The Model 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106, 1107, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1121, 1122 and HP1125 Super Air Nozzles are made from a Zinc-Aluminum alloy, while the 1100SS, 1101SS, 1102SS, 1103SS, 1104SS, 1105SS, 1106SS, 1107SS, 1108SS, 1109SS, 1110SS, 1112SS, 1113SS, 1122SS and HP1125SS are made from Type 316 Stainless Steel. The Model 1100-PEEK, 1102-PEEK and 1110-PEEK Super Air Nozzle are made of plastic.
Super Air Nozzles
- What makes the Super Air Nozzle so “super”?
- How do your air nozzles differ from each other?
- Will the Super Air Nozzle replace an open air line with the same effectiveness?
- What is the material of the Super Air Nozzle?
- Will the Super Air Nozzles fit on air guns that we already have in house?
- What are the temperature limits for your Super Air Nozzles?
- Are EXAIR Air Nozzles OSHA safe?
- There are so many choices available from your supply. How do I know which one to choose?