Air Nozzles are available in many configurations and materials (aluminum, zinc, brass, stainless steel and PEEK plastic). These engineered Air Nozzles reduce noise levels and air costs. EXAIR Air Nozzles produce outlet flows up to 25 times compressed air consumption using a small amount of compressed air as the power source. Many power companies now provide attractive rebates to plants who switch to engineered Super Air Nozzles.
EXAIR manufactures a wide selection of Air Nozzles and Jets, which are divided into two groups. The first group includes Air Nozzles and Jets that deliver force up to 22 ounces (624 grams) and are suitable for most applications. The second group includes Air Nozzles that produce high force up to 23 lbs (10,433 grams) where additional reach and force are required.
- Type 303 Stainless Steel - high temperatures and corrosive environments. Max temp 800°F (426°C)
- Type 316 Stainless Steel - high temperatures, corrosive environments, and mechanical wear. Max temp 1000°F (538°C)
- Brass - general purpose applications. Max temp 400°F (204°C)
- Zinc aluminum alloy - general purpose applications. Max temp 250°F (121°C)
- PEEK - replaces metals in harsh environments. Offers chemical resistance and is non-marring. Max temp 320°F (160°C)
Air nozzle styles include our Super Air Nozzle (2003 Product of the Year winner), Mini Super Air Nozzles, Safety Air Nozzles, Adjustable Air Nozzles and the highly efficient 2" Flat Super Air Nozzle (2004 Product of the Year winner) and new 1" Flat Super Air Nozzle (2013 Product of the Year winner, 2013 Golden Mousetrap Award finalist and 2013 Green Manufacturer Product Innovation Award winner) that use EXAIR's patented design to create a flat airstream.
The PEEK Super Air Nozzles are a 2010 Product of the Year winner and a 2011 Golden Mousetrap Award finalist. The Atto Super Air Nozzle is a 2011 Product of the Year winner and a 2012 Golden Mousetrap Award finalist.
Watch our Air Nozzle and Safety
Air Gun Video!
Super Air Nozzle Clusters and Large Super Air Nozzles are available when high blowing force is needed. The Model 1114SS Large Super Air Nozzle is a 2012 Product of the Year winner. Model 1116 Large Super Air Nozzle is a 2008 Product of the Year winner.
Click for details.