Two styles are available:
The Super Air Wipe resists corrosion and is ideal for high temperatures up to 800°F (427°C). It is constructed using stainless steel screws, shims along with a stainless steel wire braided coupling hose (for sizes up to 4" (102mm)).
Super Air Wipe
The Standard Air Wipe is a good choice when stainless steel screws and shims are not required. A general purpose PVC coupling hose is included (for sizes up to 4" (102mm)).
Standard Air Wipe
- Drying after washing, cleaning, plating or coating
- Blowoff dust and contaminants
- Cool hot extruded shapes
- Uniformly wipe surfaces
- Dry extruded profiles, rod and medical tubing
- Eliminate solution carryover - no cross contamination
- Blow excess water from automotive door gaskets
- Remove excess coatings, water and oil
- Dry tube, hose, wire, fiber optics
- Minimize solution loss due to drag-out
- Clean paint gun tips
- Dry screen printed or ink jetted surfaces
- Clean strips and ribbon
The stainless steel 1/2" Super Air
Wipe is ideal for drying wire,
tubing, fiber optics, cable and
other small diameters.