Super Ion Air Knife Advantages
- 40:1 amplification - requires only 3.7 SCFM compressed air per foot of length at 5 PSIG
- Low air consumption
- Shockless design is non-radioactive
- Surprisingly quiet at 50 dBA for most applications
- Overall length and airflow length are the same
- Uniform airflow across entire length
- Effective up to 20' (6.1m)
- Compact, rugged, easy to install
- Variable force and flow
- Low maintenance
- Unlimited system lengths of uninterrupted airflow
- Compressed air inlets are provided on each end and in the bottom of the Super Ion Air Knife. Multiple Super Ion Air Knives can be mounted end-to-end without an air gap.
- Shims can be installed easily if additional hard-hitting velocity is required.
- Primary air does not impact any surface of the Super Ion Air Knife which keeps the sound level low.
- Insertion molded emitter points eliminate potential dirt accumulation that could degrade performance or eventually short the ionizing bar.
- Emitter points are sharp, durable stainless steel.
- The power cable is shielded and has integral grounding. The threaded bayonet connector is fully assembled and ready to use.
- Super Ion Air Knife Kits which include all components necessary for operation are available.