|EXAIR Vortex Tubes produce up to 10,200 Btu/hr. with no moving parts. Vortex Tubes convert an ordinary supply of compressed air into two streams; one hot and one cold. Temperatures, flows and refrigeration are adjustable over a wide range using the control valve on the hot end exhaust.
- Cooling electronic controls
- Cooling machining operations
- Cooling CCTV cameras
- Setting hot melts
- Cooling soldered parts
- Cooling gas samples
- Electronic component cooling
- Cooling heat seals
- Cooling environmental chambers
Three tube sizes are available with hot and cold mufflers. Interchangeable generators can be used to change the flow and cooling capacity.
- Temperatures adjustable from -50° to +250°F
- Up to 1 ton of refrigeration
- No moving parts - maintenance free
- Stainless steel construction
A pair of medium Vortex Tubes cool a solenoid coil after a welding operation.
A Model 3215 Vortex Tube cools a die
on a medical tube forming machine.
A Model 3225 Vortex Tube keeps
plastic dishwasher arms cool during ultrasonic welding.
(4) Model 3250 Vortex Tubes cool the cutting knives in this pelletizer to
prevent irregular shapes.