Model 9500-60 Gallon Receiver Tank
Some applications require an intermittent demand for a high volume of compressed air. This can cause fluctuations in pressure and
Some applications require an intermittent demand for a high volume of compressed air. This can cause fluctuations in pressure and volume throughout the compressed air system with some points being "starved" for compressed air. EXAIR's Model 9500-60 60 Gallon Receiver Tank can be installed near the point of high demand so there is an additional supply of compressed air available for a short duration. The time between the high volume demand occurrences should be long enough so the compressor has enough time to replenish the receiver tank.
- Pressure tank has a primer finish
- Temperature rating is -20° to 450°F (-29° to 232°C)
- Tank maximum pressure is 200 PSIG (13.8 BAR)
- No plugs are included for open ports. User must supply pressure rated plugs and pressure relief valve.
- Weight is 165 lbs. (75 kg)
- Please consult your local code requirements prior to installation.