EXAIR is a growing manufacturer of compressed air products located near Blue Ash, Ohio.
Founded in 1983, EXAIR is a manufacturer of compressed air products that are sold direct to customers worldwide. Join a growing company built on the efforts of a hardworking, motivated and team-oriented group of people.
Paid Time Off
Flexible Spending Account
Federal Employment Laws
Pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check are a requirement.
Compensation will be based on experience.
EXAIR does not have any job offerings at this time.
Application Sales Engineer/Inside Technical Sales
We are seeking an inside sales employee to be a product expert and solve problems for customers. Product and product application training is provided. Our products are sold direct throughout North America and are distributed globally through a constantly growing distributor network. The point of use, compressed air products we manufacture, focus on safe and efficient utilization of compressed air, a costly utility for manufacturing facilities.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with customers through phone, email, live chat or video chat
- Conduct product recommendations, sales negotiations, customer classifications, inbound inquiries, outbound inquiries, troubleshooting, product returns, and conflict resolution should the need arise
- Write blogs, record and edit videos (how-to, informative, and product testing), use social media
- Use analytical skills and ability to creatively problem solve while keeping attention to detail
Qualifying Education and Experience:
- College degree or equivalent successful experience in industry is desirable
- Sales / Inside sales experience is desirable
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes with pneumatic, mechanical, mathematical, and critical thinking abilities
- Must showcase skills within Microsoft Office Suite, mainly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of Twitter and video editing helpful
We are seeking a shipping clerk to join our team.
The job duties include:
- Must be proactive with a strong sense of initiative
- Experience in freight receipts and shipments encouraged
- Stand, stoop, bend, squat, pick, place, and lift up to 30lbs. throughout the shift
- Ability to work long hours on your feet
- Reliable and timely
- Pallet/Jack and/or Forklift Experience a plus
- Experienced in Dynamic Ship software a plus
- Detail oriented
- Minimum 1+ years of Warehouse Experience
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Ability to prioritize/multi-task
- Ability to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Works under immediate supervision of Shipping/Receiving Manager
From $18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday