Customer Service/Order Entry
The ideal candidate for this position will possess service and communication skills (written and spoken,) as well as computer literacy and data entry skills and filing (mostly electronic). Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize are essential. Knowledge of export procedures and documentation, or fluency in a foreign language is advantageous, but not required.
The job duties include:
- Processing of quotes, orders, acknowledgements, and invoices.
- Tracking, expediting and follow-up of customer orders.
- Interact with our Application Engineers and Production Manager to assure on-time delivery and accuracy of customer orders.
- Extensive telephone and computer usage with a strong attention to detail.
- Send export documents and coordinate international shipments with various carriers and freight forwarders.
- Additional tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-5 years of Customer Service experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Ability to prioritize / multi-task
- Ability to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision of Customer Service Manager.
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking, export knowledge, foreign language.
Click Here to Apply: https://jobapps.hrdirectapps.com/applicantform/D6464080405/0