Model 9104 Digital Sound Level Meter
- Measures sound level range from 35 dB - 130 dB (Low: 350 to 100; High: 65 to 130 dB)
- Frequency range 31.5 Hz - 8 kHz
- A and C weightings (check compliance with safety regulations and acoustic analysis)
- Slow (1 sec) and fast (125ms) response settings to check peak and average noise levels
- Maximum hold feature to measure peak sound levels
- Accuracy is ± 1.5 dB
- NIST Certification included
- Four digit LCD display in 0.1 dBA steps with backlight
- Battery life is 50 hours (typical) with low battery alert
- Automatic power off after 15 minutes of non-use
- Meets CE, ANSI and IEC Type 2 SLM standards
- Tripod mounting ideal for taking long term measurements (tripod not included)
- Removable windscreen for use in windy conditions to reduce misreads
- Includes protective carrying case, 9V battery, instruction manual, and removable windscreen
Even though your new Digital Sound Level Meter comes calibrated to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) standards, over time, its accuracy will begin to decline. It is recommended that your Digital Sound Level Meter should be recalibrated every year. EXAIR is able to perform this recalibration to make sure that your Digital Sound Level Meter is maintained to NIST standards!
Does your company currently use a blowoff product similar to EXAIR’s that you’d like us to evaluate? Ship it to the EXAIR Efficiency Lab! Our qualified staff will test it for FREE, using EXAIR’s calibrated testing equipment. We’ll compare the performance of your existing product (air consumption, effectiveness, noise levels, efficiencies, etc) with the EXAIR Intelligent Compressed Air® products. The results will be published in a comprehensive report that includes a cost savings analysis. For most applications, EXAIR products can help you improve your efficiency AND typically pay for themselves in a matter of weeks.
To participate in our Efficiency Lab testing, please complete this Product Efficiency Survey to give us the details about your current application and blowoff set up. You can also feel free to contact an Application Engineer for more information at (800) 903-9247 or (513) 671-3322.
After completing the form, your product can be shipped to:
11510 Goldcoast Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45249-1621
This offer is available to all customers in the U.S. and Canada only. Some restrictions might apply.
Products must be shipped to EXAIR freight prepaid. EXAIR will pay the return shipping via UPS ground.
If you cannot send in your product, fill out this Product Efficiency Survey to give us the details about your current application and we will estimate the savings for you.
OSHA Standard 29 CFR - 1910.95(a)
Hearing loss induced by high noise in the workplace is a common problem. Exposure to high noise levels for an extended period of time can lead to permanent hearing loss for workers not wearing proper hearing protection. The Digital Sound Level Meter can help employers protect workers by monitoring noise levels so they don't exceed the limits shown in OSHA Standard 29 CFR – 1910.95(a). Failure to comply can result in hefty fines.
OSHA Maximum Allowable Noise Exposure
|Hours per day (constant noise)||8||7||4||3||2||1||0.5|
|Sound level dBA||90||91||95||97||100||105||110|