Model 9207 Ultrasonic Leak Detector
- Locates leaks in air, steam and non-flammable gas systems including pipes, fittings, valves, cylinders and pressure vessels
- Finds the source of bearing and gear wear
- Locates arcing in an electrical system
- Detects refrigeration and air conditioning system leaks
- Locates leaks in brake systems, tubes, tires and radiators
- Senses cracks in moving rubber v-belts
- Detects leaks in vacuum systems
- Checks condition of engine seals
- Detects any pressurized air leak up to 20 ft (6.1m) away.
- Converts ultrasound to an audible frequency
- LED display confirms the leak location
- Detects leaks in noisy industrial environments
- Sensitivity controls provide accurate detection
- Not affected by contaminants or windy conditions
- Includes accessories to detect leaks in hard to reach areas
- Rugged carrying case
- Complies with IEC 61326-1
Does your company currently use a blowoff product similar to EXAIR’s that you’d like us to evaluate? Ship it to the EXAIR Efficiency Lab! Our qualified staff will test it for FREE, using EXAIR’s calibrated testing equipment. We’ll compare the performance of your existing product (air consumption, effectiveness, noise levels, efficiencies, etc) with the EXAIR Intelligent Compressed Air® products. The results will be published in a comprehensive report that includes a cost savings analysis. For most applications, EXAIR products can help you improve your efficiency AND typically pay for themselves in a matter of weeks.
To participate in our Efficiency Lab testing, please complete this Product Efficiency Survey to give us the details about your current application and blowoff set up. You can also feel free to contact an Application Engineer for more information at (800) 903-9247 or (513) 671-3322.
After completing the form, your product can be shipped to:
11510 Goldcoast Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45249-1621
This offer is available to all customers in the U.S. and Canada only. Some restrictions might apply.
Products must be shipped to EXAIR freight prepaid. EXAIR will pay the return shipping via UPS ground.
If you cannot send in your product, fill out this Product Efficiency Survey to give us the details about your current application and we will estimate the savings for you.
What is Ultrasound?
Ultrasonic sound is a range of sound that is above human hearing capacity. Most people can hear frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. Sound from 20 KHz to 100 kHz cannot be heard and is called "ultrasonic". The Model 9207 Ultrasonic Leak Detector converts ultrasonic sound emissions to a range that is audible to people. (The sound generated by the ULD is 32 times lower in frequency than the sound that is received.)
Find Leaks - Pay for Your Ultrasonic Leak Detector
Consider one small leak that is equivalent to a 1/16" (1.6mm) diameter hole. At 80 PSIG (5.5 BAR), it consumes 3.8 SCFM or 108 SLPM.
Most large plants know their air cost. If you don't know your actual cost per 1,000 SCF, a reasonable average is $0.25 per 1,000 SCF (28,329 SL).
Dollars consumed per hour = SCFM consumed x 60 minutes x cost/1,000 SCF
= 3.8 x 60 x $0.25/1,000
= $0.06 per hour
= $1.44 per 24 hour period
= $524.16 per year